Trust and Experience
For over 80 years, James Free Jewelers has joined the very best qualities of an international jeweler with the care and service of a family owned business. Now is the perfect time to sell your unwanted gold, diamond, and estate pieces.
With our extensive experience representing the world's top luxury brands, staff of GIA Certified Gemologists, and timepiece technicians on site, you can trust that your jewelry and timepieces are appraised fairly and accurately. We provide competitive offers for your unwanted gold, diamond, and estate pieces on the spot.
As always, we are at your service. Please visit us at one of our two locations, give us a call or make an appointment.
What determines your Diamond’s worth?
- The shape and size of the your diamond
- The color and clarity of your diamond
- The cut of your diamond
- The marketability and desirability of your diamond
What makes your gold jewelry valuable?
- The karat content of your jewelry
- The more pure, the higher the value
- The market price (oz/gold)
- The weight of the jewelry items that you are selling
How do you value my watch?
- By the brand of the watch
- The condition of the watch
- How rare the model of the watch is
- The marketability and desirability of your watch
Ready to Sell?
Schedule an appointment with us today.